Thursday, January 10, 2013

Family Group Sheet for William Bowman Lane

Today I want to share the Family Group Sheet that I've created for the William Bowman Lane family in Family Tree Maker 2012 software.  One of my favorite things about this software is the way it syncs with my Ancestry.com account.  Each time I open my Family Tree Maker, all the research I've saved on Ancestry automatically downloads and organizes itself onto my Family Tree Maker.  Sources, photos, information--everything can be shared between these two sites.  These have been really helpful tools for me as I research my family history.  Also, I LOVE the options on Family Tree Maker that allow users to create various genealogy reports such as the following family group sheet about my mom, her parents, and her siblings.




No comments:

Post a Comment